Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Birthday to my Oldest Daughter

Last week I was totally overwhelmed with revival & the Sarah Palin Rally - BUT..... on Thursday of last week, my little girl turned FIVE!! I can hardly even believe that she is truly 5 already but I guess she is. Kendra came into our lives shortly before we entered in a very very trying time in our ministry that lasted until Kendra was about 8 months old. If I had not had her to nourish, love and care for, I don't think I would have made it through that time. However, those 8 months just went by in a blur and I have a hard time even remembering her newborn days. Kendra is such a joy (as are all our children) and she has a very tender heart. We love you Kendra!


Click to play Kendra's birthday
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kendra!!

Jenn said...

Awww! I love that you shared all your photos!
Happy Birthday Kendra!!

Carla said...

Happy Birthday, Kendra! You picked a great day to be born! :-) You turned 5 but I had to add a few decades to that number. :-)