Thursday, February 26, 2009

Happy Birthday, Mom Gurnee!

Well, I did it again. I forgot my Mother in law's birthday. My only redeeming factor in my boo boo today is that I have forgotten my own mothers birthday more times than I can remember. I probably could come up with several excuses (like the fact that my youngest has the stomach flu today) or I spent the day cleaning out and defrosting 2 freezers. Or the fact that my brain is slightly smaller than a dehydrated grape. Who knows, but regardless of all that, I DO want to wish my wonderful Mother in law a very very happy birthday and a wonderful year to come!!!

Click to play this Smilebox greeting: Mom Gurnee's Birthday
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox greeting

3 comments:

Pastor Roger and wife Rachael said...

Hello! We are no better at remembering birthdays.
Did you get the date for vbs through e-mail. Sure hope it works! Looking to ministering with you all! God Bless and I'll talk to you soon.
Rachael

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful day! The day started early with Jim surprising me with a dozen red roses, some chocolate and a beautiful card. This evening Byron and Kenton paid me a surprise visit while Jim and I were eating out. This little photo album capped off a wonderful day! I might add, you ARE and HAVE BEEN a wonderful daughter-in-law. Thanks Julie for all you do for me.

Love,
Mom Gurnee

Donna "Durfee" Fogle said...

Aww, this is so cool! I really enjoyed it! Aunt Mary is so special! I have a picture of her on my stand holding Ann. Annie likes to cary it around, so I have to keep an eye on it so she doesn't lose it...lol