Thursday, April 2, 2009

Wonderful Lady

I'm sure that all of my dear blog readers - well all the ones of the female variety - would like to be called "a wonderful lady". Well, I have found out the way to become just that!! Serve dipping chocolate to your company. See! How easy is that?!! LOL



This past Sunday night we lifted our services and and visited the Erie First Wesleyan Methodist Church for their closing revival service with Rev. John Dye. After the service, Sr. Mayhle (the pastor's wife) asked us to come join them at the parsonage for a snack. She offered the kids pretzels and dipping chocolate. They were SO excited. Later that night when we got home Kendra said, "mom, she is such a wonderful lady!" I asked her why and she said, "well, because she gave us dippin chocolate!!!" (she said it in a tone like as if she couldn't believe I didn't already know that!!)

No comments: