Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The journey begins!

Wow!! Internet technology is not new to me by any stretch but I've been putting off starting our own blog for various reasons. Lack of time would probably be the most significant hinderance but in all reality, the biggest reason I have not done so thus far has been primarily due to fear. You see, I've been reading several other blogs faithfully and I find myself more than a little intimidated by the awesome writing abilitys of those around me. However, I have bravely set aside my pride and ego and I am now the proud owner of our very own blog!!!

I will do my best to keep everyone up to date on our family while endeavoring to keep from boring you to tears!

We just arrived home from a wonderful trip to Alabama.... I'll make another post about that. On the way home we vacationed in Gatlinburg for a week. We spent a day at Dollywood and discovered that our kids (the 2 youngest especially) are not really ready to make the connection between fun, 110 degree weather and forever long lines. Not to mention that 80% of the rides are off limits to them. I will add more pics of our vacation once I download them from Byron's computer.

No comments: