Sunday, June 28, 2009

Alyssa-isms

We were sitting in the tabernacle at camp. It was sweltering hot - like 130 degrees at least. Ok, maybe not. It WAS however in the mid 90's. Anyways, the preacher had started preaching - and what fantastic preaching we had at camp this year. But, I digress.

Alyssa leaned over and told me she was going to go to sleep. I assured her that she wasn't. She then looked up and me and said, "Fine. I'll just make allot of noise then." I again assured her that she wasn't going to do any such thing!!!

1 comment:

pamela. said...

oh boy. thats great (:. this morning i was sitting with my youth leader "mom". and 'dad' had to go do offering..so he was gone a bit..and mom had to take the baby out ot get a diap change..and so i was sitting there with the three boys (2, 4, and 7) and everything seemed fine..until tray (2) decided he needed to "throw away" the wipe he had..and i was sitting about mid pew..and he wanted to the end to put it by the diaper bag..since i know this youngin SOO well..i knew his plan to get off my lap and head for the isle..so i held tightly to him..and the little guy SCREAMED as if i was hurting him..yes everyone just looked at me..thankfully 'papaw' was sitting right in front of us and grabbed him up and went into the vestuble..kids..