Monday, April 19, 2010

Vidalia Chop Wizard endorsement


I promised my loyal readership (all 4 of you) that I would post any products which fall into my "better than sliced bread" category. Today's item truly is far better than sliced bread because it makes the nasty job of chopping onions - or really truly ANYTHING - SO much easier and FAR quicker.


The Vidalia Chop Wizard is between $15.00-$20.00 at your local Walmart. I am sure they can be found cheaper online but since mine was a gift, I haven't had to price check.


So, put this handy dandy little gadget on your wish list. It's DEFINITELY worth it. I've chopped onions, radishes, grapes, peppers, strawberries, eggs, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, etc in mine and it works like a dream.

3 comments:

Christy said...

Hmmm...this looks like a gadget I will have to try!! Thanks for posting it!! I LOVE gadgets.

Tara said...

I keep looking at those at Target...really wanting one, but decided that it wouldn't REALLY work. I'm so glad to know it does!

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

Tara, it works FANTASTIC. Seriously. I have NO complaints with it at all. I use it daily.

Julie