Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Family pics 2008

We are currently having Olan Mills design a photo directory for our church. Consequently, we had our pics taken with them this year. I have never been wild about Olan Mills pics. But, we had no desire to go through the agony of "family pics" more than once this year so here's the results. The color didn't come through very well in the scan. So, they don't look quite so weird color wise in real life.








I told the photographer at the beginning of the session that I prefer "non traditional" poses. He assured me he'd do some. After all the family pics had been taken, I got called away to deal with a problem and he proceeded to take this pic to satisfy my "non traditional" pose request. GRRRR. Needless to say, we did NOT buy this one!








4 comments:

Carla said...

I really like the "non traditional" pose of the kids! Very cute! LOL Just kidding! The other pictures are very nice. We are doing ours after Christmas. I don't think I'll ask the photographer to take any "non traditional" poses. :-)

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

Typically we have our pics done at JC Penney's and the girls there know me and know what I mean by "non traditional". This guy was just messed up!!! LOL

Shandra said...

I LOVE them, Julie!! Awesome!!! Other than the middle pic of course! lol

A Peek Into My Life said...

Oh my goodness, that non-traditional pose just cracked me up! :)

The (other) pictures are beautiful - your kids are growing up so much. Very sweet....!