Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Husband Brag

We have this problem of the kids & Byron's boots getting so wet in the winter and then never really drying good and then getting odors, etc. So, Byron decided that he could make a dryer. So, for about 10.00 (plus my hair dryer)



Last night we found this at Gander Mountain:

Now.... see why I'm proud of my man?!!! His version doesn't look as slick but its much heavier duty than the fancy 60.00 one and if the 60.00 one breaks, you have to totally replace it. Ours, you would just have to go buy another 10.00 hair dryer!!!!! The one he is using currently for it is the one I've had since I was a teenager.

It fits all sizes of our boots too. Its wonderful!!!

4 comments:

Sue said...

Wow, Julie! That's impressive! I'm reading the Cheapskate and I'm pretty sure the author would be impressed too with the savings, not to mention the creativity! :)

Peggy B. said...

What a nifty idea.

Liz said...

ingenious!

Anonymous said...

Now that's great! I love it. Like his use of piping. Ya gotta love plastic pipe! I have "phonics phones" at school made from it. Need the idea for your little female homeschoolers? maryh