Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Laminin

This was sent to me a long time ago and I posted it at that time. It touched me very deeply then and today God brought it to mind again just when I needed it. It is a clip of Louie Giglio preaching during the Chris Tomlin “How Great is Our God Tour” and he talks about the cell adhesion protein molecule “laminin”. It’s the “glue” that holds our cells together. The stuff that holds our bodies together is in the shape of the cross! He quotes the verse Colossians 1:17 “He (Christ) is before all things, and in Him all things hold together.”

4 comments:

Shandra said...

It's so interesting you posted this again! I searched & searched 2 Sundays ago to find this clip to show Amber! Should've waited! :-)

Shaun said...

Thanks Julia for this awesome reminder of what a great God we serve! Seems hard to imagine that sometimes I act like He isn't able for my little needs and yet He knows us soooo intimately!!

Anonymous said...

WOW, Julie! Thanks. You've inspired me today, and I'm gonna look more into laminin. That's too good not to share. ~Marilyn

Anonymous said...

This is so good. if you good send me the link to this.

Beth