Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Laminin & Christ

Tom & Connie Rodgers sent this link to us today and I have to say that it was just what I needed. It touched me very deeply. It is a clip of Louie Giglio preaching during the Chris Tomlin “How Great is Our God Tour” and he talks about the cell adhesion protein molecule “laminin”. It’s the “glue” that holds our cells together. The stuff that holds our bodies together is in the shape of the cross! He quotes the verse Colossians 1:17 “He (Christ) is before all things, and in Him all things hold together.”

5 comments:

Shandra said...

Wow!! That was AWESOME! Powerful!

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

Ditto to what Shandra said!

Byron

Anonymous said...

I feel like that guy felt when he first learned about it... Wow! Wow! Wow!

Vonnie said...

Cool!!

Cindy said...

I got goosebumps listening to him!