Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Zoo Day!!!


Today was Vincent's field trip to the Erie Zoo. Parents and siblings were welcome to go along so we did. We went with friends of ours who shall remain nameless primarily because I didn't ask permission to use their name or pictures but I want them to know that we had a lovely time being with them and want to thank them for allowing us to visit the zoo today on their membership. After spending the day with that many kindergarteners in one spot confirmed my previously formed conviction that I was not, am not, nor ever will be, meant to be a kindergarten teacher!!! Anyways, I took allot of pictures but none were outstanding. Here's a couple I like:







3 comments:

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

I am amazed you took a picture of a snake!!! How did you even go in the snake house???

hobl

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

We went into a very pleasant "discovery" house that had tons of fun stuff for the kids and that monstrosity of ugliness was also in there. I was quite proud of myself for taking the picture also.

J

Candi said...

I love the top picture and the boys with the snake---they look so excited...LOL!!