Sunday, May 4, 2008

Holmes County Ohio

Tom & Connie Rodgers took us on a bus trip yesterday to Holmes County Ohio. It was VERY enjoyable. We had such a lovely day with them. I came away all the more convinced that fellowship with fellow believers AND with your church family is SO vitally important to spiritual health.


I am naturally a loner and probably would never leave my house if I wasn't married to a very people oriented person as well as being pastors wife. So, my nature is to be a recluse but I'm becoming more and more aware of the dangers of cutting oneself off from a church family or from friends in general.


But, I digress..... we had such a nice time and Byron will be posting pics very soon I'm sure so hop on over there to see all the nitty gritty details. But, for now.... here's a few pics....


My sweetheart and I at the Carlisle Inn after a fantastic family style roast beef and chicken dinner.


Tom & Connie and Us


Tom & Connie


Byron wanted them to kiss so by the time we were done getting this picture we had couples all over the place posing like this. It was so funny.

3 comments:

Vonnie said...

That is so sweet. Glad you had a good time!

Samantha said...

Sounds like a lovely time!

You and your dh inspire me to get more pics of me and dh....we rarely get any together, we are both so camera shy! Your kids will cherish those pics of you two together when they are older!

Janiece said...

Glad you all had fun! It is VERY important to spend time with those special, church friends!