Thursday, March 5, 2009

Is it already time?

On Tuesday, I took my little girl who was just born last week to her Kindergarten orientation. Honestly, I am completely blown away at how fast time has gone by. This fall I will have THREE kids in school!!! Where in the world has time gone????? Anyways, even though I am CERTAIN Kendra was just born last week, the state is telling me that she is 5 and that it is time to go to school.

Being the wonderful June Cleaver mom that I am not, I completely forgot to take our camera to this milestone event in her life so I had to resort to using my trusty cell phone camera that really leaves much to be desired in the area of photo quality. But, it beats nothing all to pieces. So.... Here are a few pics of her big day.

They had vision screening, hearing screening and speech screening. I, being such an organized mom, completely forgot to take pics of the speech and hearing screenings.


Coloring while the parents were being lectured.


On the bus for the test ride. Oh the excitement!! She could hardly contain herself.


In the one classroom where they got to see what it would be like when they come in the fall.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She certainly was in her element in that Kdg. room. Can't to see her next year! (And thanks for not mentioning that the cell phone captured the "backside" of both teachers in the room at the time!) :=) mary H