Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Someone is happy!

I heard someone happily hollering (oh the joys of living in the country) and when I looked out the front window here is what I saw.....

Please excuse the blurry pic but our zoom isn't quite THAT good!!

LOL

The UPS man delivered the long awaited graduation gown today!! YEA!!!!

And, since I am NOT superwoman... never have professed to be... never plan to be.... and even if I DID plan to be, I'd never succeed.... but this frazzled mom didn't have all the battery's charged so after snapping one pic, the camera died and so I couldn't get closer to take a clear pic. Tune back in after April 25th and you will see plenty clear pics then.

3 comments:

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

The tree branch looks pretty clear!

LOL
Byron

Vonnie said...

Awesome!! Graduation is coming!

Candi said...

Ha--I was going to say the same as Byron.

I'm sure you are both super excited!