Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Alyssa is Kindergarten Bound!


Today was the big day.... Alyssa's first step toward Kindergarten. I have no idea where time has gone. It is truly unbelievable that my baby is about to start her academic adventure. I just got done telling Alyssa that she was growing up too fast and that I was insisting that she STOP growing up so fast. She looked at me and said, "So what do you want me to do? Just skip all my birthdays?!" I told her that would be a good start. She said, "Yeah, like I'm really gonna do that mom!" *sigh* I tried.
Anyways, here are some pictures of our morning...




Alyssa made friends immediately.




Speech/language screening




Eye screening


Hearing screening


Daddy's little girl


Group A


Clown #4 for our family

The final event of the day... the much anticipated bus ride!


After the registration event we went to find Kendra. Here's the happy reunion!

2 comments:

Carla said...

Your girls are so cute! Kids say the cutest things! The "twins" start pre-k this next year. Wow! How time flies!

Lisa said...

They are so beautiful. All your children are so beautiful. I am gearing up for Sierra to start school in the fall. It breaks my heart. I keep saying, "Don't you dear leave me and go to school." With a big grins she replies, "I will."