Sunday, March 14, 2010

Alyssa-isms



We do not permit our kids to leave the sanctuary once church begins. We make them all use the rest room before it starts.So tonight Alyssa keptbugging me to let her go to the restroom. I kept telling her she had to wait. She finally leaned over and told me that she couldnt wait. I knew she could so I said, "well then just wet your underwear." She got a horrified look on her face and said, "In God's House?!" I just shrugged my shoulders. She then said, "I dont think thats God's will'. These kids definitely keep me laughing!

P.S.... doesn't the picture above just go along perfectly with the subject matter of this blog entry?!!!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Why is it always the baby that has the funniest sayings? Addie looked at me tonight during service...and said, "I don't like these singers, couldn't Pastor have had someone else come?!" Oh my goodness...they're too much.