Wednesday, April 30, 2008

It's Good to Attend Business Meeting

Tonight was our first quarter business meeting here at church. Byron read his report and listed a bunch of things he did in the first 3 months of this year. Towards the end of the list he read, "attended my wife's funeral in Indiana, PA". I was shocked. I didn't know I had died. I think everyone was about dying laughing and my poor husband had no clue. He just thought they were laughing because his report was so long. It was really quite humorous. So, when he was done he asked if anyone had any questions and one lady asked when I had died.
So, its important to attend your church's business meetings. You never know what you'll find out!!

4 comments:

Vonnie said...

That is sooooo funny!!!

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

That was my wife's uncle's funeral! Thank You! You just need to listen harder and understand what I was meaning to say!!!! :-)

Byron

A Peek Into My Life said...

LOL! Oh my! That totally cracked me up! :D

Janiece said...

That's funny! You'd better keep all his guns hidden, maybe he's trying to tell you something, HA!