Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Ontario Interdenominational Holiness Association Camp 2008

I plan to make a blog entry very soon sharing my thoughts and impressions about the camp. There's allot of them floating around in my head that are eager to be written out!! LOL In the meantime... here's some pictures.

Our theme was, "The Hunt for Truth - from Genesis to Revelation". Our daily themes were: The hunt for the truth about Creation and the Flood, the Hunt for the truth about God's Word (Inspired and Inerrent), the Hunt for the Truth about the flood, The Hunt for the Truth About Salvation, and The Hunt for the Truth about Purity. On the last day the kids went "Hunting" (with a toy bow and arrow set) for a big buck. It was lots of fun!!
Click to play OIHA Camp 2008
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

4 comments:

Vonnie said...

That looks like alot of fun! I know the kids up here will enjoy what Byron and God have for them. (Different age group, I know)

Shandra said...

Enjoyed all the pics! Looks so nice up there!

Mamabear said...

Tell B that I can ride a unicycle, I'd b happy to give him some pointers.
In his case:
#1 Just give up now.
By the way, we just cleaned up and redid the substrate in Bob's house and found some holes in the bottom of the tank. But don't worry, I'm almost completely sure he can't get thru any of them.

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

Well, poor ole Bob's days are numbered should he try to venture out into the great Miller Residence because I can promise that my instincts will kick in and the largest object within reach will be quite speedily hurled toward his supposedly not slimy body. You do know don't you that I'll probably not be able to sleep at all while at your house. Does Vonnie have a spare room??????? :-)