Friday, July 11, 2008

Thankful Thursday (a day late)




I'm a day late - and its been months since I did a "Thankful Thursday" post. I am truly still incredibly grateful to God for all His MANY blessings to me.

This week I am thankful for our friends and family. Yesterday (Thursday) I spent an incredible, much needed 3 hours with one of my very best friends. Unfortunately she lives many many hours away in Florida but was up here on vacation so we were able to share lunch together. She is such an encouragement to me and I am so thankful I was able to be with her yesterday.

Then last night our friends (and parishioners) Blaine & Dixie brought pizza and came over for the evening. We had such a nice time around the camp fire just visiting and fellowshipping.

And last, but not least, I'm thankful for my in-laws. Yesterday Byron's dad came and spent the day helping Byron around the church and house get some more much needed jobs done.

I am truly very very blessed.

1 comment:

Shandra said...

Glad your day was a good one! :-)