Wednesday, July 16, 2008

We're HERE!!!

We arrived here at Anchorage airport at 12:15 AM Alaska time. We had 2 very uneventful flights - which is a GOOD thing!! LOL Our first flight left right on time and the 2nd flight was only about 10 min late in leaving. I was so surprised at how kind, courteous and pleasant all the employees at both airports were. No one was snippy or rude which I found surprising. I'll post pics and more commentary (LOL) later. We leave Anchorage this AM and head for Fairbanks in an hour.

3 comments:

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

Hello, again! :-) We enjoyed having you guys. Looking forward to seeing you again next week. I guess, Julie, you have until then to come up with proof that you have never eaten a Whatchamacallit (sp?) candy bar! Oh, and isn't Pepsi your favorite drink?

Carla said...

OK Byron!!!! See if I let you use our computer again! :-) That last post was not done by Byron!

Vonnie said...

So glad to get to meet you today!! I wish I could have spent more time getting to know you, but maybe we can get together again sometime!! My girls talked nonstop about the services and the other happenings at youth camp the whole way home. God Bless you for your ministry here!!