Friday, July 11, 2008

Chocolate Update

Some of you may remember this post about my new favorite chocolate candy bar....... Well, this week I was doing some grocery shopping at Aldi's (what in the world would we do without Aldi's?). They had a whole stack of these for under 1.00. These brownie mixes are far over 2.00 normally in a regular grocery store. I think the reason Aldi's had these is because there is no expiration date ANYWHERE on the boxes. Anyways, I decided that stale Ghirardelli would probably still beat fresh Hershey's or Betty Crocker all to pieces so I purchased 4. Last night we had the first of the boxes. Oh goodness. Let me tell you. You aint ever had brownies until you've had Ghirardelli brownies. Honestly, these were definitely a cut above Betty Crocker. Actually make that about 10 cuts above Betty Crocker. No comparison. Anyways.... what a treat for this chocoholic!!!!


4 comments:

Shandra said...

*Sigh* And to think that up until 2 minutes ago, I thought I had it made because I made no bakes last night....I'm no longer content and now want a brownie!

Michelle said...

YUM! I've not had those before but they sound delish!

Sue said...

I love chocolate brownies, and Ghirardelli! You may me want to try these out! Oh, and yes those were Steve Harvey's boys in the deer pic on my blog. Mr. Harvey was camp speaker, right?

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

Send over two of them to my office! Please and Thank You!

HOBL