Tuesday, June 10, 2008

13 Years Ago Today....

... I married my best friend. It was a sweltering hot day and of course we got married in a church that did not have A/C. That is one of the only things I'd change about our wedding day. The church was packed with approximately 400 people in attendance. What a wonderful day. I would do it all over again in a heart beat!!! I wish I could post our wedding picture but we do not have a scanner. Here is our engagement picture though.


Then:



13 years and 4 kids later:

8 comments:

Mamabear said...

Happy Anniversary!!!
(Don't worry B,, its only baby weight...)

Anonymous said...

What a nostalgic picture! Byron has changed a bit. Where did those specks go? Hey, I didn't realize our anniversaries were so close. Congrats from you friends the Fultz's

Vonnie said...

Very nice!! Congratulations! I hope you were able to go on a date!!

Becky said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Candi said...

Happy Anniversary!

A Peek Into My Life said...

Happy Anniversary! I wish you many more wonderful years together. :)

tim said...

can't believe you guys were here and we didn't put it all together...
sorry, but I'm not known for being bright.

Happy Belated Anniversary

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary,(I know it's belated, but none the less sincere.) Your family is such a blessing and I pray will continue to be over the years as God expands your ministry. Love you--MH