Saturday, June 21, 2008

Some Pics of Camp

I didn't get very many pics.... I was the new kid on the block so I wasn't wanting to be any more conspicuous that I already was. But... here's a few I did take....



The view from our motel - which I'd highly recommend to anyone attending camp in the future. Great place... great rates (compared to the others in the area) and really clean.




Byron, Mark Fultz and Mr. Coy solving some of the worlds problems.




A volleyball game




Byron and Kenton participating in a softball game.



Mrs. Christine Black leading the children


Byron plays ball



I love profile shots. And, being the whippersnapper that I am (see Vonnie's blog) I kinda like the sideways shots.....



Kendra when she found out it was time to leave.


Dan Ellis and his wife (Rev. England's daughter) bought ice cream and cones for all the kids (and allot of adults too) on Thursday. It was really a neat sight. I'm not sure how many buckets of ice cream they went through but I think they had to have had 6 or 8 buckets by the time it was all said and done.








You'll have to ask Marilyn Muir about this picture. (snicker snicker)



Eating in the dining hall.

3 comments:

A Peek Into My Life said...

It looks like you all had a wonderful time! And what great memories you were able to make with your children. I trust you are feeling refreshed yourself as well.

Vonnie said...

Wow.... that looks like alot of fun. You forgot to add the "young" in front of the whippersnapper. :) But I do like the pictures!!

Becky said...

It was nice to meet you at camp! Glad you enjoyed it. It's the highlight of our summer - although I hear youth camp is even better. We'll soon find out. Our oldest is now 13, so we are going this year. Maybe we will see you there!