Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Not quite the "Lion and the Lamb" but Oh well....

We have 1 cow and 2 goats right now. That is the extent of our barn animals. They live together in the barn and we didn't realize until this week how attached they have become. Typically we bring the goats out each morning and only occasionally allow the cow to come outside of the barn. Well, the goats would just cry and cry and cry - driving me to distraction. I'd go out and make sure they had food and water, etc and they were always well taken care of. Well, yesterday we decided to let the cow out too. Well, guess what?!! The goats came running to him. They were so excited. They've not cried at all since we've allowed them to be together. I just went outside and here's what I saw (please excuse the dog run hanging in front of them)....


5 comments:

Angie said...

and...what's gonna happen when that cow becomes dinner? lol...I'm a guessing that your gonna have some looney goats :o)

A Peek Into My Life said...

That is hilarious!! But sweet in a way. :)

diamond said...

Nothin' like a cow to get your goat......

Candi said...

That is sweet!....and I thought the same thing as Angie--LOL!!

Vonnie said...

Isn't that so interesting??!!