Saturday, June 21, 2008

So It's Really True

I've always heard, "Time flies when you're having fun" and this week we proved it to be true. It hardly seems possible that our trip to Beulah Grove Camp is already over. Yesterday we reminded the kids that we'd be leaving for home today and Kenton said, "We just got here yesterday!! How come we have to leave so soon!!" Truly, the week seemed to fly by. We had such a lovely time fellowshipping with "old" friends and making allot of new ones. The ministry of Rev. Stetler and Rev. Pierpoint was just what I needed and so very very refreshing. Marc & Melody Sankey were the song evangelists and I think every song they sang touched my heart and spoke to me as much as the sermons. And, probably my favorite part of the camp meeting was the missions service on Thursday night. Absolutely phenomenal. If you ever have the chance to get into a Bible Methodist Missions service you need to be sure to do it. Anyways, we are home and I am thankful for a safe and wonderful trip. God is good.
I will have some pictures soon to post.

No comments: