Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!!

To the 3 fathers in my life I say, "Happy Father's Day!!!" I am very blessed.


Byron is such a great dad to our kids. So many times he should be studying or working on a project but instead he takes time to be with the kids. He is such a good teacher in helping the kids learn about life. I couldn't ask for a better daddy for my kids.


My dad was such a great dad when I was a little girl. I remember spending hours riding along with him in the tractor as he'd work the fields, plant, harvest, etc. Then as I grew older I spent hours in the milking parlor with him milking the cows. Now that I am older he still is a great dad in faithfully praying for us. He faithfully calls each Monday to see how our Sunday services went. I am very loved.


My father in law is the best FIL ever. More than once he's dropped what he's been doing and driven up here to help us out on a project. I cannot tell you how many times he (and Mom) have seen a need and taken care of it. He likes to tease me unmercifully however but that just keeps me humble. LOL



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When did I ever tease you?

Puzzled FIL!

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

Oh yes... I did forget to mention the memory loss of my aging FIL.... :-)

J