Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Too Much Lemonade

Apparently my dear husband decided I have had too much lemonade to drink lately so today, on his way home from making his hospital calls, he stopped and picked up 2 of my addictions........



UMMMM..... Now I feel some better.... what more can a girl want if she has Pepsi and chocolate??? Ok, so there are a few things a bit higher up on my priority list but it was incredibly sweet of him to try to make me feel better by indulging my chocolate and Pepsi addictions.

And a note about the chocolate: I'd never had any chocolate from "Ghirardelli chocolates" before but oh goodness... let me tell you...... you aint had chocolate until you've had Ghirardelli. I have not tried any of their dark chocolate since I really don't like dark chocolate but the milk chocolate caramel was enough to make my troubles go away (for a few seconds anyways). So.... even though a candy bar from Ghirardelli may take half your paycheck, its def. worth it. Ok, well, maybe its not THAT expensive but I'll tell ya, this chocolate makes Nestle's or Hershey seem like wax.

Oh, and sorry Angie..... it has to be Pepsi for this PA girl!!! ;-)

9 comments:

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

Happy Birthday early Sweetheart...

I did not want to forget ....and Oh by the way .....dont look at the card on your desk. It is yours and I have not signed it yet. I did not want to forget like I normally do and so I am being proactive. Living in the doghouse for the last 12months has been very ......smelly! LOL

HOBL

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

Oh, yes, we can't forget my 29th bday. I'm sure the card will be lovely. ;-)

Julie

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

Of course I buy funny ones....and I almost got one that said over the hill....29 my foot....you are way into your 30's baby!!

HOBL

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

Apparently your advanced age (since you did rob the cradle) is causing you to be forgetful. Of course I am 29!!!

I still love you though even if you can't find a mushy card to save your life!!!

Love,
Julie

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

Those mushy cards can never express the romantic feelings I have for my lovely bride. The words seem so cheap and made up by somebody getting paid to design cards. My words come from my heart and will be whispered in your ear.

LOL

HOBL

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

Oh gracious... where's the "rolling eyes" emoticon. ROFL. You're a trip sweetheart. Thanks for always making me laugh.

Julie

Janiece said...

That was awful sweet of you Byron, didn't know you had it in ya, HA!

Angie said...

JULIE!!!
No, my friend!!! No, No, No! Didn't your momma raise you to know that the devil makes Pepsi?

tacomom said...

Pepsi for this MI/IN girl too :) And of course, we have to have chocolate to go with it (getting ready to go indulge as I speak (oops, type!) BUT I have ever had Ghiradelli (or however you spell it) Guess I'll have to try it.