Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Facelift Continues

Our church has been undergoing a pretty radical renovation for about 3.5 yrs now. It's been slow going since the church voted to stay out of debt. Which simply means, we only build/remodel as the finances permit. However, we are making allot of progress and it looks SO nice. I am beyond excited to see how it is improving and changing. One of the biggest improvements that I just couldn't wait for, was the facelift to the front of the church. I am one of "those people" who like to have everything symmetrical. And, well, if you know our church, you know that the front entry is NOT in the middle of the church structure. It has just bugged me. Now, granted, the new entry is not centered either but it doesn't look quite so bad!! LOL. Yesterday Byron and Tom Rodgers (old faithful) started tearing out the old entry and very soon it will be all covered with siding and I will be able to look out my kitchen window and not see the awful, left of center, door!! YEAH!! Anyways... go to Byron's blog to see a bunch of pictures from the work day. I'll post a couple here for you.


1 comment:

Nancy said...

Looking good! That would bug me, too!