Saturday, October 11, 2008

We Are Appreciated

Tonight our wonderful church people had a potluck supper in our honor for Pastor's Appreciation month. It was so nice just being together as a church family. We have the best congregation there is. The food was delicious (seriously it was a huge spread and so so delicious) and the fellowship was so refreshing. God is blessing our church with such a spirit of unity and oneness. We are privileged to pastor such a wonderful group of people. Here's a couple pics from the evening. Byron will be posting more pics later tonight or tomorrow.







3 comments:

emily said...

YAAYYY!!! So glad! I have missed talking to you & my cell phone went for a swim in the pool & I don't have any of my #s any more=( but my number is still the same....HINT=) Have a great Sunday! You are a great pastor's wife=) It is kind of fun to be on the other side of the fence for pastor appreciation this year=)

Vonnie said...

I love that family picture. The boys look so grown up!!

Janiece said...

How neat! I love the family picture of you guys, so good!