Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Obama Has Already Started (Fairness Doctrine)

I am sitting here alternating between furious and sick to my stomach.

I try to daily listen to http://www.kdkaradio.com/. They have 2 talk show hosts from 11:00-4:00 that I enjoy listening to. They are both conservative hosts pretty much along the same lines as Rush Limbaugh. Well, today as I tuned in I heard the KDKA administration announcing that due to so much negative communication from the public they were, as of today, not allowing the talk show host to speak negatively about Obama or anything regarding him. As an olive branch to these people KDKA has offered Barak Obama THREE HOURS of uninterrupted time on their station. He will host this talk show on a day of his choosing without any counterbalance.

Can anyone say, "censorship"?

I honestly cannot believe it.

4 comments:

Angie said...

Julie,
Perhaps it's a show of hospitality, but they will later offer the same to McCain?

Anonymous said...

Yet, it seems like people aren't taking Barack Obama as a serious threat to our freedoms, but the fact remains actions speak louder than words, and that he is a threat.
May God help us as a nation to WAKE UP!!

P.S. Do you mind if I share what this station did on Huck's Army.com?

Anonymous said...

I was told to come over to your blog to let you know that my show was shut down on Blog Talk Radio, Monday. I had Phil Berg on as a guest discussing his federal lawsuit against Obama. If you care to read about it you can go to my site and read up on it. The four articles on on the front page.

http://gto7.wordpress.com

Blessings, Tracy

Anonymous said...

I would encourage you and your blog followers to listen to wrfd.com AM 880 radio from 3:30-6 pm M-F. The host is Bob Burney. He is a Christian radio talk show host.

Here is a link:
www.bobtalk.com there is a link on the webpage to click to listen live via streaming internet.