Friday, October 31, 2008

WE SAW HER!!!!

Words cannot even BEGIN to describe how thrilled I was yesterday to be able to attend a Sarah Palin Rally. Kenton and I got to the Rally at 10:30. We stood outside in line until 1:00 when they let us go inside. Sarah arrived at 4:00 and I have never ever felt such an electric atmosphere. That woman is loved. What stood out to me the most was how REAL she and her family are. She and Todd seem to have such a close relationship. I loved watching them together. She was speaking and at one point they started chanting "Sarah, Sarah!". She turned and looked at him and he winked at her. It was so neat. I also discovered that it is true - cameras DO put 20 lbs on a person! Sarah is MUCH thinner in real life. She is pencil thin!!!


We were in the VERY front row. Standing in line for so long was worth it by far. We were almost close enough to reach out and touch her as she spoke. It was fantastic. Sarah touched us as she passed. We didn't get to shake her hand BUT..... (drumrolll please......) Todd shook my hand!!! He wasn't in a big hurry either!!! It was so so so neat. Anyways.......

praying hard for a win on Tues!!!












These kids played Rush Limbaugh for all of us in line. It was hilarious.


More pics later!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I am so happy you could go. I thought about it all day and prayed that it would be a wonderful time and further her agenda in the area! Thanks for your vocal and visible support of McCain/Palin!---maryh

Janiece said...

YEA!!! So glad you got to see her!