Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Birthday, Angie!


Tomorrow my friend Angie has a birthday. I won't be on the computer tomorrow so I want to honor her today.


Angie and I have been friends for at least 5 yrs now. She and I live many many miles apart and rarely get to see each other but thanks to the computer, we "talk" everyday. Angie's careful Christian life challenges me daily. Angie carries more responsibilities on her shoulders than she should but she does it with grace, dignity and efficiency.


Angie has blessed my life in more ways than I can tell you. Angie, I love you girlfriend!!! Thanks for being such an example for me to follow. I hope your birthday is extraordinarily special - just like you!!!

1 comment:

Angie said...

JULIE!!! YOU MADE ME CRY!
Thank you so much! The feelings are mutual, My Friend!