Thursday, November 8, 2007

It's UP!!

Our Christmas tree is finally up!! I've been working on it since Tuesday. I don't have the other decorations up yet but I'm working on it!!! So far I have 2 of 4 (maybe 5) trees up. Only one of those are big. The others are small trees (in the kids rooms, in the entryway, etc. Anyways... I took a pic of the tree but they look awful... so... more pics to follow...

Oh, and in case you are wondering why we put our tree up so early - we have good reason!! Up until last year we would put up the tree/decorations right after Thanksgiving. Well, in a parsonage, the time between Thanksgiving and Christmas flys by faster than Santa and his reindeer so last year we decided to put the decorations up the week of Kendra's birthday - which is October 30th. So, because of Pastoral Leadership Conference we didn't get to do it then but we did this week!!

2 comments:

Becky said...

I am so ready to put my tree up. I use to put it up first of November, when I lived at GBS. Hopefully next week I will get it up.

A Peek Into My Life said...

Oh man, could you PLEASE come put up my decorations next? :)

Good for you to get them up early so you can enjoy them! I'm a'liking that idea. :)