Thursday, November 1, 2007

Trick or Treat 2007

Since Byron wasn't home last night, we took the kids tonight. We ended up only going to 3 families but we had planned to go to a couple more. The kids got FAR more candy than they should eat in 2 years!!! My original plan was for the kids to be Goldilocks and the 3 bears. Well, I could not find brown sweatshirts/sweatpants ANYWHERE so I went to the Dollar Store (Everything's 1.00) and I found these costumes. The whole set (for each kid) was only 1.00!!! I was SO excited!!











5 comments:

Vonnie said...

So, so cute!! Good job getting the costumes for only $1... I love it when I do stuff like that. (it just hardly ever happens to me:))

tacomom said...

Wow, you can't ask for much more than that! What a great deal :)

A Peek Into My Life said...

Good deal on the costumes! And don't they look CUTE? :)

Janiece said...

They look so cute!

Michelle said...

I'm with Vonnie...it seems like other people find those good deals and I never do. Looks like they had a great time!