Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Cookies and Father in Laws

History: Last week my mother in law packed a HUGE and delicious lunch for Byron and Kenton while they were hunting. They didn't eat it all and on the way home Byron pulled out a bag of delicious sugar cookies. I ate one then commented that I'd eat more later. I fell asleep and when I woke up there were NO cookies left. So, in my next conversation with my Mother in Law I whined about only getting one of the yummy cookies. I think I may have been complaining to her about her son but anyways......

Fast forward to today.....

Father in Law came to pick up the girls and look what he brought me!!!!! More COOKIES!!!! YEAH!!!! I am so spoiled er.... I mean blessed!!! :-)

4 comments:

Vonnie said...

That is one nice mother-in-law you have there!! :)

tacomom said...

What a sweet mother-in-law. It's nice that you can whine to her about her son. Some women can't. But I'm one that can and we just laugh :)

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

HEY there were about 5 other people in the van besides my self, making a total of 6 people. 6 people = 6 cookies. I rest my case!

Byron

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

Where's the rolling eye emoticon when I need it. :-)

Julie