Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Deep Theological Discussions

I just finished rocking Alyssa. She was laying there and I asked her if she loved Jesus. We discussed this for a bit then I told her that when she is naughty it makes Jesus cry.She then said, "Jesus has holes in his hands mommy". So I discussed all that with her and answered all her "whys" about it.
She laid there and appeared to be thinking about it all. She then opened her eyes and looked up at me and said, "Mommy, does Jesus have a belly button?"
*sigh* Do you think she'll remember the rest of discussion? At least I tried!!!

2 comments:

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

Tell her that "Matter of fact - He did!"

Daddy

PS. I will be home for my hugs and kisses tommorow night.

A Peek Into My Life said...

Kids are so sweet. :) I'm always surprised at how much my kids absorb even when I think everything I said just went in one ear & out the other. ;)