Saturday, September 29, 2007

Emily

For the first time in the history of this blog I am coming to you, my faithful blog readers with a special prayer request.

I have a pastor's wife friend who is in serious need of prayer. Emily has 3 little boys and is expecting Baby #4. Emily is currently in the hospital as a result of becoming severely dehydrated. She has been in since Tuesday and is still no better. Their insurance does not cover prescriptions so any/all meds that could help her are exceptionally outragious in price - which is an added stress for her. So, if you think of Emily here are some specific requests:

1. For a divine healing touch for Emily.
2. For added strength for Jonathan as he is both dad & mom while Emily is sick and in the hospital.
3. For Baby Heath (who is doing well at this point)
4. For the ones who are helping care for their 3 children when Jonathan can't.
5. That the Lord would make a way to help cover the cost of the medication that Emily needs.

Thanks for your prayers!!

2 comments:

Beth Stetler said...

Tell Emily I'm praying for her. Wish I was there to help cook, clean and watch boys!

Becky said...

I will be praying for Emily and her family.