Saturday, September 8, 2007

The Ziegler Wedding

Today, my cousin, Trisha Wallace, became Mrs. Teddy Ziegler. I distinctly remember the day she was born!! HOw could she POSSIBLY be old enough to become a "Mrs."!!!!! Well, now that I sound like my mother and grandmother (or others their age) I'll refrain from being sentimental.

It was a very lovely wedding. I was proud to be her cousin!! I will have to share a funny from her Uncle Steve.... shortly before the wedding started I heard him say to his wife, "Honey, you'll have to tell me when to start crying....." I leaned back and said, "just go ahead and start now. That way you'll be safe!" LOL Anyways, as I said, its hard to believe that she is now a married woman but I'm happy for them both!!!






Grandpa & Grandma Wallace and Trisha & TJ



Tim, Leslie and their Kids



The "Wallace" Family


Group Hug (The Cousins)



No comments: