Friday, September 28, 2007

My husband was tagged by Tim Calhoun

I had my husband make his list since Tim Calhoun tagged him.

Things that most don't know about me......but I suppose many will know these things.

1. Working as a fireliner in the Bitterroot Mountain range of Montana and Idaho was the most arduous job I ever had.
2. 7 hours is needed to finish up my pilot's license.
3. I spent 1 month traveling in Europe with Brant Luther and 3 weeks in South America.
4. Running heavy equipment and restoring antique tractors is fun for me.
5. Hunting is one of my favorite pastimes (55+ deer and a 420 lb black bear).
6. My favorite food: General Tso's Chicken with fried rice at Chef Peng's in Niles Ohio(The best Chinese Restaurant in the world!)
7. Since 1985 I have collected bullets. My collection has around 1500 different calibers.

He was going to add: The true reason I married my wife - her dad has good hunting ground! I was not mpressed! :)

No comments: