Monday, September 24, 2007

Tagged!!

Well, I was "tagged" by 2 good friends so I guess my assignment is to tell you 7 things about myself (that presumably you don't already know).

1. I am DEATHLY afraid of snakes. Any kind, any size.
2. I have been to Haiti 2 times and the last time I was so sad about leaving that I got sick!
3. My favorite foods are pizza and cinnamon rolls.
4. Max Lucado and Keith Drury are my favorite authors.
5. I am NOT a morning person. I cannot be even slightly productive before 10:00 a.m. (that doesn't mean my dear hubby doesn't persistently try to change that!!!)
6. My ultimate goal in life (besides making it to Heaven) was always to be the best wife and mother I could be. While I am not the one to judge how well I am doing at the job, I am so thankful that I am at home and have the privilege of being a mom and a wife.
7. I never ever in a million years dreamt I'd be a pastors wife but here I am and I truly feel it is a privilege.

3 comments:

Janiece said...

I guess I will have to brush up on my making cinnamon rolls before October : ) You are a wonderful Mommy & wife!

Michelle said...

Maybe we can get together while you're here that weekend! Would love to officially meet you!

tim said...

let the bulletman know he's been tagged...