Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Kenton's first day of 2nd Grade

Well, here we go again!!! Today was Kenton's first day of 2nd grade. We are doing Agora Cyber Charter School and so far we really like it. I like that it is very well laid out (lesson plans, materials, etc) and so far we really like our assigned teacher. Pray for us as we endevor to learn alot this year!!!



Here is Kenton at his desk. I plan to put different pictures up there each month of his family and friends. Those were the ones I was able to lay my hands on the quickest.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you look carefully at the portrait on the printer, you wil see Kenton age a few month of age. WOW! Time flies!!!

~*Amber*~ said...

Wow, scary picture up there on top the printer lol... just kidding...

I love your set-up and organization. You'd think after 2 1/2 years, we'd be better set up but we are not lol. Still remember... PA CYBER IS BETTER!!