Sunday, September 16, 2007

Grandparent's Day Service

Today, we honored our grandparents here at Keepville. We had a very lovely service and Byron spoke to the people about being faithful to their grandchildren. Byron and I sang "Find us Faithful" at the end of his sermon and it summerized what he had preached about. Then the children came up front and sang "You are my sunshine" to the grandparents and then passed out a gift I had made up for each grandparent. It was a small jar filled with candy kisses. Here are some pictures of our day.

The gift for each Grandparent (jar of hershey kisses)



All of the grandparents present today


4 comments:

tacomom said...

Awwww...what a "sweet" idea!

Angie said...

Is this Julie Gurnee'? Remember AWC about 11 years ago? I am Angie (Ayars) Dicken. My husband and I pastor a small church in Ky.

Angie said...

Is this Byron and Julie, from AWC? About 11 years ago I went there. This is Angie (Ayars) Dicken. You have beautiful children!

Anonymous said...

PS. You forgot to add we had almost 60 with about a dozen regulars out!!!