Thursday, October 18, 2007


Today, on this Thursday, I want to be publicly thankful for my husband! Byron is currently away helping a friend with some construction work and won't be home until Saturday. He left last night. I MISS HIM DREADFULLY!!! Being solely responsible for 4 tiny lives is VERY daunting and VERY scary!! Especially when its dark outside!! LOL

Today I did my normal responsibilities and then I decided that our yard looked REALLY bad. Byron had an extremely busy and hectic week and was not able to mow the yard. So, today I decided I would do it. Well, it went pretty well but there were a couple occasions when I thought to myself, "hmmmm..... Byron... is this noise normal?"

Then tonight, as I am trying to get the kids to understand that daddy won't be home for 2 more days, my daughter (I will refrain from saying which one) got frustrated at her brother for asking so many questions so she very lovingly said to her brother, "Oh, just go stick your head in a mud puddle!" She definitely did not get THAT from MY gene pool!!!

So, today, on this another "Thankful Thursday"... I am so thankful for my dear husband. He is one of a kind and 100% genuine. I am so proud of him. He is a true leader and the Lord is helping him as he leads our church family, as he studies for his master's degree, as he fathers our children and as he is my husband.

thanks Honey!! Love ya lots!! HURRY HOME!!!

2 comments:

tacomom said...

I don't know how single moms do it. I am sure I could not :) And I hate staying alone at night too!

Angie D said...

My eldest offered his little brother the choice between putting his head in the toilet or a dirty diaper. Generous of him...