Saturday, October 6, 2007

A Trip to the Pumpkin Patch

Yesterday the kids and I enjoyed a "first" - thanks to my Mom & Dad. They arranged for us to go to a pumpkin patch and pick out pumpkins. I was amazed at the PERFECT HUGE pumpkins that were left in the field simply because they weren't needed. We had so much fun picking the "perfect" one! Thanks to Dave Orr for allowing us to have our pumpkins for free. He uses my dad's dump truck frequently so he allowed us to have our pumpkins as a way to thank my dad.







3 comments:

Candi said...

You got some great pictures!! I love that last one!

Angie said...

Those pumpkins are massive! We're selling the biggest ones for $14 at our pumpkin patch and they don't come close to being that big!

tacomom said...

Fun fall photos! I love fall. Our leaves aren't quite to the point yours are. Hopefully in a week or two.