Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Vincent's Smart

Tonight I did my nightly routine of getting the kids ready for bed. The boys had spent many nights arguing about who was going to sleep on the top bunk so I decided that we'd draw a name each night to see who would sleep on top and if the light and music would be on.

Tonight Vincent said he'd get the papers ready. He carefully prepared the 2 papers and folded them then handed them to me. Never thinking twice I shook them around then pulled one out. It was V. I tucked the boys in bed then came back to the kitchen and picked up the papers. I decided to see how he had written K (he's in Kindergarten and just now learning his letters). I opened up the 2nd paper and guess what was on it? Yep - the letter "V"!!!!

7 comments:

Christine said...

oh...that just made me roar!!! That is awesome. Smart, smart boy!

tacomom said...

They learn fast don't they?!? lol!!

Angie D said...

That sounds like something Connor would do!

JoEllen K. said...

That young man is starting to act like his father???? LOL!!

Marla said...

That sounds just like my oldest dd!!! Very very funny!!

Anonymous said...

Great story! Nothing like a resourceful boy. :)

Candi said...

Oh my....that is too funny!!