Wednesday, August 29, 2007

All good things must come to an end (unfortunately)

Today my nieces had to go home. I miss them already!!! The cousins played together exceptionally well and my kids cried and cried when the girls left. I think I re-gained the "best aunt ever award" - after losing it by telling them they had to go home today - by breaking out the cantalope. Jennifer and Brooklyn got so excited!!! Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of the exciting event. Here are a few last pics of our exciting visit!!!

Today we had peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches. Here is Brooklyn thoughts on the matter....

1. Hmmmm.... lets take a look here...



YEAH!!! Peanut Butter and Jelly!!!


After a taste...

Oh, NASTY!!!! I can't believe you expect me to eat THIS!


We do require our guests to help clean..... (not really)


Helping Uncle Byron once again finish up the field.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For looking like her dad so much, she is a spitting image of Nicole in that second picture!! Can you see it?!

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

Yes!! I can see that Shandra!