Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The Cousin's Visit - Day 2

Playing in the sand


Uncle Byron planted seed today in the "lower 40". The kids had a blast "helping" him.









Brooklyn is petrified of our harmless, cuddly, puppy. Now, granted, Tally is bigger than Brooklyn - despite the fact that she is still a puppy. Anyways, Brooklyn has not wanted to leave the house for fear that Tally will devour her. So, all the other kids have spent hours playing outside but she has been content to watch out the window, unless I take her out. Today, I watched her get a bit braver. Here is Brooklyn testing the proverbial "waters"....

"I think I can...."


"I really think its worth a shot..."



"Yep.... gonna do it this time...."

Brooklyn has been so stingy with her smiles this visit so today while on the trampoline, I took full advantage of her sheer pleasure (well, all except for the 5th one) of jumping and snapped away!!








And when the day was done.....


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures of the kids in the field are priceless. They look like something you'd find in Country magazine. They'd look great in sepia or black & white. I love how Jennifer & Vincey are holding hands.