Monday, August 27, 2007

Feeding the fish with my neices

We are privileged (and a tiny bit crazy) to have my neices with us for a few days this week. In an effort to make sure we remain the best aunt and uncle ever, we are trying to do fun things with them. Today we took them to Pymatuning lake to feed the fish. They seemed to have a blast. If nothing else, we did our duty to help conserve the wildlife of Crawford county!!!

P.S. 1: No, Byron does not make it a habit to wear a tie to feed the fish.... today's outfit was just a special effort he put forth in order to make the fish feel special.

2: Yes, I have been feeding my children and my sister's children fruit punch - hence the red mustaches that refuse to wipe off around all their mouths. If it makes anyone feel better, the fruit punch is Crystal lite (well, the walmart version) so it is sugar free.... so really, the red mustache can't be all that bad, right? Anyways.... we did try to remove the tell tale stains but it wasn't happening on such short notice.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And you make fun of my dad for rototilling his garden in an old white shirt....did the tie attract the fish?

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

Darla, I've never seen Byron doing manual labor and/or potentially dirty work while dressed in "church clothes"!!! LOL

Julie