Monday, August 20, 2007

Friends and Stoneboro

Yesterday we spent most of the day at Stoneboro camp. We got to visit so many friends that we do not get to see very often. We also visited with a friend who we had met via the internet but never in person. Darlene, it was GREAT to meet you and John (and you're friend, whose name escapes me at the moment). Also in the picture is Connie Sanders who we have known forever since she is my uncle's sister.
We also got to meet Amber Marsh. We've known who Amber is for years but thanks to "myholiness.com" we have come to know Amber pretty well. Thanks for all you do for your church Amber!! I'm sure you have touched many lives! Unfortunately, we did not get a picture taken with Amber. Sorry, Amber!!! Next time!



1 comment:

~*Amber*~ said...

Haha, didn't bother me ONE bit not to have my picture taken!! I actually did not find my regular camera until like the day we left, but I do have those pictures of your girls on my cell that I just love!! Thanks for letting me sit with you on Sunday night!! Had a blast, we'll have to do it again soon!!

~*Amber*~