Sunday, January 20, 2008

Fun In Pittsburgh (Part 1)

We got to Pittsburgh - my sister's place on Thursday night late. Friday afternoon, my sister kept my kids and Byron and I went for a much needed - long overdue date. Thanks to my sister and brother in law for the restaurant gift certificate!!!

Anyways... after we got home from that we took the kids and rode the Pittsburgh subway. It was really neat - and FREE!!! :-) Anyways, we didn't have a working camera with us so Byron snapped a couple pictures with his cell phone. After the subway ride we took the kids for a ice cream cone at McDonalds. Pictures of that bit of fun to follow (after my sister gets them off her camera).




3 comments:

Vonnie said...

That looks like fun!! I've never been on a sub... but I've eaten one or two in my lifetime. :) Take care!

Thomas M. said...

I love the subway (or marta in Atlanta). I'm sure the kids had a great time. Hope you have the best time in Pittsburgh.

A Peek Into My Life said...

What a great time you all must've had! And how cool to surprise your Mom like that! :)